Emu Gully does not encourage the consumption of alcohol.
- Rostered staff and camp participants are not to consume alcohol whilst camp activities are in progress. This applies to all, even if some individuals are not participating in the activity.
- Rostered staff and camp participants are not to consume alcohol before camp activities commence eg. at lunch or dinner before the respective afternoon or night activities.
- Rostered staff should have stopped consuming alcohol at least 8 hours before starting work; 12 hours is strongly recommended.
- Staff should not work if they suspect they have a BAC of .05 or higher as their judgement and physical abilities will be negatively affected.
- Alcohol is not to be consumed by Corporate clients when school age camps are on the campus grounds. alcohol is to be secured in a locked cold room in this event.