Social Media Policy
Emu Gully Insurance Policy
Emu Gully Adventure Education Group policy for $20,000,000 is held with GJ Insurance Consulting Pty. Ltd.
Public Liability Insurance Policy Download PDF
Staff Qualifications and Blue Card Information
STAFF QUALIFICATIONS ARE LISTED ON OUR TEAM PAGE OPEN LINK
Emu Gully does not encourage the consumption of alcohol.
- Rostered staff and camp participants are not to consume alcohol whilst camp activities are in progress. This applies to all, even if some individuals are not participating in the activity.
- Rostered staff and camp participants are not to consume alcohol before camp activities commence eg. at lunch or dinner before the respective afternoon or night activities.
- Rostered staff should have stopped consuming alcohol at least 8 hours before starting work; 12 hours is strongly recommended.
- Staff should not work if they suspect they have a BAC of .05 or higher as their judgement and physical abilities will be negatively affected.
- Alcohol is not to be consumed by Corporate clients when school age camps are on the campus grounds. alcohol is to be secured in a locked cold room in this event.