Booking Procedure, Minimum Financial Commitment (MFC) & Cancellation Policy
MFC & Cancellation Policy: Download PDF
OUR BOOKING PROCEDURE
1. BROWSE THE WEBSITE
- Browse the website for all relevant information related to your request.
2. CONTACT THE EMU GULLY OFFICE
3. COMPLETE & SUBMIT YOUR BOOKING FORM
- Once an appropriate date has been confirmed, complete and submit your booking form (under the Bookings and Costs tab).
- Print a copy for your records.
Booking forms received without prior contact with our office to confirm dates cannot be processed!
MINIMUM FINANCIAL COMMITMENT - MFC
- A completed Emu Gully booking form is now considered a legal contract and identifies your MINIMUM FINANCIAL COMMITMENT (MFC) to Emu Gully.
- The MFC identifies the terms and conditions for the deposit, final invoices, final numbers and cancellations.
- Please ensure that all personnel involved in the booking procedure, particularly the camp coordinator and your finance manager are aware of the MFC and the possible implications for your group.
- More than 3 months notice: 10% of full deposit will be retained for administration costs.
- Less than 3 months notice: Loss of full deposit.
- In the event of a cancellation being replaced by an equivalent or better booking, consideration will be given to rolling the deposit over to a new booking.
Each program (Helidon Standard Program and Adventure Camping) has a Schedule of Costs (Price List) which can be accessed via the tabs at the top of our website. These prices are updated each year.
Additional Elective Costs
An additional fee applies (Helidon Standard Program only) for Skirmish and Twister Buggies.
Participants must be 15 years and older to participate in Skirmish and groups must have a minimum of 15 participants.
Please indicate by ticking the box on your Booking Form should you wish to take part in additional electives.
- Skirmish (100 paint balls): $30 each GST inclusive
- Extra Paint balls (30 paint balls): $5 each GST inclusive
- Twister Buggies: $12 each GST inclusive
- History Camps "Battle of the Nek" (Skirmish activity): $30 per group GST inclusive
METHODS OF PAYMENT: Accounts are strictly 7 days
- EFT preferred: Bank Details: Westpac Branch 034221 Account No: 223940 OR
- Pay by Cheque: Post to P.O. Box 1252, Toowoomba QLD, 4350